Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HI R U UP


 
So it’s been a few months since I’ve posted on here, and to be honest, it’s been a few months since I even checked on anything around here, but here I am.

Here’s a recap of what’s happened since I last posted about bowl game betting:

I had a bachelor party in Nashville, I was married at the Horseshoe, the Buckeyes were upset by a much better Shocker team in the Elite 8, I went to a bachelor party in Vegas, the Tribe is playing a lot better than last year (TIED IN FIRST PLACE FOR A FEW HOURS IN MAY YUP) and the Nats struggled out the gate but seem to be getting back to their road to the NLCS vs the Reds ways.

Anyway, the reason I am back is because work is slow (I’m finally good enough to get things done instead of waiting for my co-workers to be free to ask them how to do things) and college football is right around the corner.  Actually not, but spring ball is over and I have a few thoughts.  Also, uni things have been blowing up, with college teams re-branding their whole sports programs and the NFL teams getting some new digs…AND there are two HORRIBLE MLB teams that I have been betting against and parlaying with some really good NBA teams (EL HEAT) that have been making me money, sometimes.

I figure I should post a little here and there so that’s what I’ll try to do, until I get slammed at work again.  I’m still on twitter ( @jamiedupler ) if you really care what I think about when I’m sitting in my cube in downtown Columbus.  I’ll try to post a little here and a little there until August when the highlight of my sporting year kicks back up again.  Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment