Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

*UPDATE 9/18/11* Week 3 College Football Picks 2011

The first two weeks I had a lot of games that I loved.  I came out the best I have ever last week and IF I went with my gut and took BYU and Pinkle didn't ice his bleeping kicker (TWICE) then I would be coming off a week of 7 and 0...oh well them the breaks...here is what I am looking at this week, with two days left to change.  I want to go with my gut after I look at the picks so this week there won't be too much going back and forth.  I don't really know anything about half of these pics so if I go .500 I will be happy.  Here We Go


*UPDATE* Went 5-2 with Stanford looking like a legit Pac-12 title contender and Luck as the number one pick, Oklahoma State putting 59 points in the prime time Hawaiian timezone slot, Wisky doing their thing and Texas getting closer to back on track after traveling to the left coast and going HAM in the Rose Bowl on the Baby Blue L.A. softies (Neugeisel Citgo)  Overall record through week 3: 13-7-1







Week 3

Money Game: 7Wisconsin (-16.5) at Northern Illinois 3:30 ESPN3.com 
Wisky loves to run and run up the score
*WIN 49-7, not close, even for a second*




18West Virginia (+1) at Maryland 12:00 ESPNU
Country Roads with Dana and West F***in' Virginia
*WIN WVU hangs on 37-31 after blowing a huge lead.  They welcome the #3-ranked Bayou Bengals to Morgantown this week*








21Auburn (+3) at Clemson 12:00 ABC
no way Clemson beats Auburn because, well, they are Clemson
*LOSS Defending Champs go down 38-24 after racing to a 14-0 lead.  Clemson showed up, have the 'noles up next*

Penn State (-9.5) at Temple 12:00 ESPN
because it is still Temple
*LOSS Blue and White come back, wins 14-10 with a late 4th quarter touchdown but didn't cover.  Penn State is pretty bad*

24Texas (-3) at UCLA 3:30 ABC/ESPN
love lil McCoy to lil Shipley, and UCLA is as soft as fat bastard's underbelly
*WIN Longhorns 49-20, game was over early*

8Oklahoma State (-14) at Tulsa 10:00 FSN
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pokes O and their coach
*WIN 59-33 after 3+ hour delay due to lightning, kick was 1:15AM eastern, caught the first quarter due to not being able to sleep because of the Money May fight*

6Stanford (-10) at Arizona 10:45 ESPN
Stanford, beast. Arizona, UCLA-soft
*WIN 37-10, a couple dominating drives in the 4th sealed the W in the desert*


Pick I want to make because it's the game of the week but my set is not brass enough:
1Oklahoma (-3.5) at 5Florida State 8:00 ESPN (GAMEDAY)
*WOULDV'E WON OU wins 27-17.  Tuned in after the Buckeyes dismal performance, good 4th quarter, OU survives tough road test, will be favored in every game moving forward*




I also looked at Utah (+6) at BYU but I have no idea how each team is going to show up in a heated rivalry game after close losses as underdogs the week before.  College kids (especially "virgin" ones in Utah) are unpredictable.  Just like their girlfriends, I am not touching that one.
*WOULD'VE WON Uh Utah 54-10?  I'll let Cookie Monster take it from here*

No comments:

Post a Comment