Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Straight Ca$h Homey Week 14: KING KONG AIN'T GOT SH*T ON ME



So yeah, that just happened.  6-1, money game, best record, and money for going 6-1.  I went from owing $77 to having $23 in my favor.  I'm still 9+ games back from the lead with the two most sketchiest of weeks ahead, but yeah, s*ck on dat.  Ohio State beats Michigan, the Browns beat the Steelers and Wisconsin loses.  The irony is that I would have gone 7-0 if I took my heart and not-took-Clemson and instead I thought Bucky had an ounce of fight left in them and it turns out that Penn State, yes Penn State of 2012, has more wins than the "Top 10" program in Madison.  F*CK YOU BADGERS!!!!!  Championship Week is upon us.  However not really because I am not making my trip to Indy to see the 12-0 Buckeyes play for the B1G Championship and so Championship Week is not really Championship Week at all.  TO THE PICKS!!!!!!

MAC Championship:
17Kent State +6.5 vs. 21Northern Illinois (Detroit)
7:00 ESPN2 FRIDAY
I have been known to go against the Flashes this year, but just under a touchdown with a 1-loss ball club and a win gets them into a BCS Bowl.  Hell yes I'm taking the Ohio team for the Mac Champ.

PAC12 Championship:
$$$ 8Stanford -8.5 vs 16UCLA (Stanford) $$$
8:00 FOX FRIDAY
So this is a repeat of last week when Stanford dominated the Bruins, but some feel like UCLA took it easy so they wouldn't have to face Oregon.  Uh OK YEAH THIS IS DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL. Stanford ROLLS.  BIG. Like 42-21 big.

West Virginia -20 vs Kansas
2:30 FX
No Kentucky, no Colorado, no Auburn this week.  However, my home-away-from-home-take-me-home got back on the winning track at Ames last week (and covered) and now they get the hapless Fightin' Weis'.  20 is huge, but Geno is going to score and Austin will not be stopped.  'Neers ROLL.  BIG.  Like 49-0 big.

SEC Championship:
2Alabama -7.5 vs 3Georgia (Atlanta)
4:00 CBS
Over a touchdown seems big, but has Georgia shown up in a big game outside of beating Florida this year (6 turnovers)?  Has Alabama not shown up in a big game?  I expect Bama to pull away after forcing Murray to beat them up top.  Damn I wish this was 4.5.

6Kansas State -11.5 vs 18Texas
8:00 ABC
I have no idea why Texas is ranked at all.  They are the same ole Texas of the last few years.  Klein and Co make a statement and knock Texas the f*ck out.

ACC Championship:
Georgia Tech +14 vs 13Florida State (Jacksonville)
8:00 ESPN
Both are coming off losses to their in-state arch rivals.  Only GT looked like shit.  Two touchdowns.  FSU beat Miami by 13.  And they lost their dcoord to UK.  The week of playing an option team.  Closer than the experts think.

B1G Championship:
12Nebraska -3 vs Wisconsin (Indianapolis)
8:17 FOX
F*ck you Badgers.  7 wins and in the championship game.  GO HUSKERS!  (Ohio State beat both these teams so I am rooting for the BUCKEYES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment