Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Straight Ca$h Homey Week 10: Go Big or Go Home

All-American-WR-suspended-two-games-for-arrest-Q120GA80-x-large.jpg
All hail the single digit predator

Things looked bad when Louisville beat UC by 3.  That damn .5 gets ya all the time.  Then Sparky battled back, and OSU blasted the Nittanys in the 3rd quarter after Kansas State pulled away from Texas Tech.  Of course USC straight up lost to Rich Rod's desert crew to take my money game.  Then the night games happened and OU failed to show up (again) and Oregon State lost to Washington.  I finished 3-4 with no money game and now the only thing that matters is the money game.  I am 11.5 games out and can no longer defend my title, however I can start getting money back by winning my freaking money game.  This week, I am going big, with favorites on the road.  And best believe my money game is on the team that invented the single digit predator crazy baybay!!  On to Week 10...

Georgia Tech -7.5 at Maryland
12:30
Maryland lost their 4th quarterback for the season and is starting a freshmen linebacker who played quarterback in high school.  In the Wing T.  He might know how to stop the Jackets, but uh yeah, good luck with that Edsall.

14Stanford -28 at Colorado
2:00 FX
Huge line, however Colorado is awful and I think it's going to be 35 at half.

Ohio State -27.5 vs Illinois
3:30 ESPN
The Fightin' Illini have not fought once this year, and they lost to Michigan 45-0.  Even though Shazier said that the Buckeyes are already 10-0, and even though the Buckeyes play down or up to their opponent, Illinois is just that bad.  Under 28?  Like.

Baylor -17 vs Kansas
3:30 FSN
I am taking this game because Baylor has an offense that knows what they are doing.  I also like this game because Kansas had Texas beat and they came from ahead to lose.  Kind of like Purdue last week, they will bounce back by getting crushed on the road by a Bears squad that could score twice in 10 seconds.

4Oregon -8 at 17USC
7:00 FOX
Arizona gashed USC.  It's safe to say Oregon has more weapons than Arizona.  USC could have been looking ahead, but they were also up by a couple scores in the second half and then BAM down and out.  They could not stop Arizona.  I see Oregon by 10-20.

$$$ 13Clemson -14 at Duke
7:00 ESPN2
The way Clemson did Wake a few weeks ago has me all in on the Tigers.  I know that I laugh when anyone takes Clemson, however they are out of the national spot light and they are really good at looking really good against teams they should kill.  Duke is bowling for the first time since the early '90s (with a win over their rival) so they are pretty much set.  Clemson rolls, by 30.

1Alabama -9.5 at 5LSU
8:00 CBS
LSU struggled with TAMU, Auburn and got punched in the face by Florida.  Alabama will be ready and looking for a fight.  Obviously, 9.5 points, on the road, at LSU at night is almost un-bettable (new word), but I think this could turn out like the national title game.  Once Saban and his boys settle in, LSU just doesn't have the horses.  Roll Tide.  Bama by 10-17.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment