Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ohio State Pro Combat Unis 2012 for The Game

Looks like I am a little late to this since my phone has died due the texts and pictures sent a few days ago about the "leaked" new uniforms OSU will wear next week when they play Michigan.  They are a tribute to the 2002 team and will sport a new helmet.  Chrome? Chrome.  At least it's the same-ish color as their normal helmet.  The stripes will be super huge, which is cool, but they should probably just wear the 2002-style and then forever.  Luckily, I still have a few of those styles left so I will be wearing my 2005 Teddy Ginn authentic.  Also, there are a few shirts available and I plan on getting both of them very soon.  Grade: B+ due to the many possibilities, Nike chose to go this route and it's not horrible.

As soon as anything is "officially" released, I'll be on it

All this comes from a banner from the Ohio State team store.

Ohio-state-pro-combat-2012-uniforms_medium

Ohio-state-pro-combat-2012-helmet_medium

And my favorite of the bunch I will wear every day...
Nike Ohio State Buckeyes 2012 Rivaly CPRS T-Shirt

And up close because why not
Nike Ohio State Buckeyes 2012 Rivaly CPRS T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment