Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Ohio State camo Carrier Classic uniform

 
This might be the greatest thing I have ever seen.  I need a pair of these shorts and 8 pairs of these socks now.  I don't know if they will release them, but I will be standing outside of Long's until they get a pair.  They play Marquette this Friday night (7:00pm on NBC-SN) on the USS Yorktown in Charleston, SC.  Of course Meshaun's jersey is shown because if you don't like Meshaun in all camo, then go ahead and let TSA you are a terrorist.  Buckeyes, USA, supporting our troops.  It's all good fellas.  This is sooo good, I am completely ignoring the Lebron shoes.  Grade: US-A+ BAR HAS BEEN SET

Source: all over the internet, but I got these pictures from Ohio State's SB Nation page

Seriously, this is the best shit I've ever seen.  Make a scarlet version with either red camo or camo inside the white stripes.




534645_511549615535726_470224662_n_medium

No comments:

Post a Comment